The Big Lottery Fund in your constituency
Opportunities for your community
The Big Lottery Fund is responsible for distributing 40 per cent of all funds raised for good causes by the National Lottery.
Here is how we can help you...
To support your constituents
- Look at our open funding programmes. We give grants from £300 to over £500,000 to organisations ranging from small local groups to major national charities.
- Our Adviceline - 0345 4 10 20 30 - can help organisations to identify the most suitable funding programme for their project
- Groups can access guidance on planning successful projects before writing their funding application
With online funding workshops
Our Funding Officers offer live information and advice to help with funding applications. Groups can register their interest in attending a webinar below:
- Awards for All – weekly
- Evidencing Need - fortnightly (for applicants thinking of applying to the Reaching Communities programme)
- Outcomes - fortnightly (for applicants thinking of applying to the Reaching Communities programme) about the impact of Big Lottery funding in key areas of interest
Research, learning and sharing best practice
We work with the voluntary sector, organisations we fund, and other funders and policy-makers to share best practice and learning:
Our new Strategic Framework 2015-2021 sets out what people can expect from us as a funder over the next six years.
Other National Lottery funding
For further information on any of the above please contact Helen Shaw, Parliamentary and Stakeholder Officer or call 020 7211 3733. You can also follow us on Twitter @biglotteryfund